Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Final Project Idea

I want to make a storymap of for sure Fort Vaux and possibly Fort Douaumont if I have time. Hopefully I will be able to figure out a sort of timeline storymap template from ESRI and go through the history of the fort from construction to present day. Included old maps and pictures I find and ending with present day pictures we took in France and then hopefully include a view shed analysis and the DEM of Fort Vaux that was made from the surveying we did. I plan on getting information from Christina Holstein's Books, The Price of Glory by Alistair Horne, and with maps and books from the library. I have not yet looked in the library or looked into ESRI story map templates too much. I have a three day weekend coming up and plan on doing quite a bit of reading, note taking and story map template experimenting then. I hope to be much farther down the road on this project by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment