Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Second Story Map

For my second attempt at a story map I used Google's Tour Builder. I guess its not really a story map anymore its a tour but whatever. I picked the topic of Underground Shelters of the Western Front, since the forts and stollens were my favorite part of the trip. Tour Builder is pretty cool if I wanted to make a overall trip tour but I think for this topic it would have been better to use an ESRI story map. The only problem I had was that I couldn't use lat/long coordinates to place the pictures so I had to find the locations on Google earth and then try by best to place them in the right place. It was easy to use and I find no point in discussing how it was done, just added pictures and text to a map. Here's a link Subterranean Shelters of the Western Front Google Tour Builder

No comments:

Post a Comment